Librium 25 mg Tablet
$160.00 – $650.00
Buy Librium Online from Chemicals Pharm Store.
Buy Librium online
Librium 25 mg is an orally administered medication that is used for the treatment of anxiety associated with depression. It is also used for the management of acute alcohol withdrawal symptoms, fear and anxiety before surgery. Librium 25 mg Generic Medication in combination with Amitriptyline can be used to manage new daily persistent headache disorder.
Buy Librium Online/Order Librium Wholesale /Retail Supplies Usage.
The best and the safer option to get rid of all symptoms of anxiety and alcohol withdrawal is Librium Medication and its Generic Chlordiazepoxide. Librium 25mg is the safer medication to be used for getting relief from anxiety and it is one of the best alcohol withdrawal treatment.
High Quality Librium Online History .
Best place to buy Librium Online (Chlordiazepoxide)
DescriptionChlordiazepoxide, trade name Librium among others, is a sedative and hypnotic medication of the benzodiazepine class; it is used to treat anxiety, insomnia and symptoms of withdrawal from alcohol and other drugs. Chlordiazepoxide has a medium to long half-life but its active metabolite has a very long half-life.
IUPAC ID: 7-chloro-2-methylamino-5-phenyl-3H-1,4-benzodiazepine-4-oxide
Molar mass: 299.75 g/mol
ATC code: N05BA02 (WHO)
People also search for: Diazepam, Lorazepam, Alprazolam,
How Librium 25 mg Medication works?
Librium comes under the class of medication known as benzodiazepines. This medication shows action in the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect. It also decreases the movement of chemicals in the brain. This action of drug causes a reduction in nervous tension (anxiety) and muscle spasm, and also causes sedation.
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in Chlordiazepoxide then you should avoid use of this medication.
- If you have acute narrow-angle glaucoma, severe liver disease, or a mental state where contact with reality is lost (psychosis) you should not use this medication.
- Do not use this medication if you are having surgery, including dental surgery.
What are the drug interactions of Generic Librium 25 mg?
While taking this medication you should not use following medication such as Disulfiram, Nefazodone, Omeprazole, Clozapine, Sodium Oxybate, Valproic, Clozapine, Hydantoins, Phenytoin, Sodium Oxybate
How to take Librium 25 mg Anti-Depressant Pill?
The recommended dose of Librium is 25mg. You have to ingest this medication orally with sufficient amount of water. You can administer this medication with or without food. Administer this medication 3 or 4 times per day. You should not suddenly stop the intake of this medication.
What are Common side effects of Librium 25 mg?
Clumsiness, confusion, dizziness, headache, lack of coordination, lightheadedness, excessive daytime drowsiness, unsteadiness and unusual weakness
What are the precautions that should be followed while taking Librium 25mg?
- You have to take Librium with proper care if you are children and elderly patient.
- You should not consume alcohol while using this medication as it can increase the chances of side effects.
- After intake of this medication you should not drive, as it can cause drowsiness and dizziness effects.
Generic Name: Chlordiazepoxide
Brand Names: Librium, Deripox Plus, Sereen, Libritabs, Mitran, Poxi
Librium, Chlordiazepoxide is used for:
Treating anxiety disorders and withdrawal symptoms due to alcoholism. It is also used to reduce fear and anxiety before undergoing surgery. It may be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Librium is a benzodiazepine. It works by slowing down the movement of chemicals in the brain. This results in a reduction in nervous tension (anxiety) and muscle spasm, and also causes sedation.
Do NOT use Librium, Chlordiazepoxide if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Librium
- you have acute narrow-angle glaucoma, severe liver disease, or a mental state where contact with reality is lost (psychosis)
- you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Librium, Chlordiazepoxide:
Tell your health care provider if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have glaucoma or a predisposition for glaucoma, liver problems, lung problems or COPD, muscle problems, depression, suicidal tendencies, the blood disorder porphyria, or a history of drug abuse or dependence
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Librium, hlordiazepoxide. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any of the following medicines.
- Rifampin because the effectiveness of Librium may be decreased
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), clozapine, disulfiram, nefazodone, omeprazole, sodium oxybate (GHB), or valproic acid because side effects such as increased sedation may occur
- Clozapine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), or sodium oxybate (GHB) because the actions and side effects of these medicines may be increased
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Librium may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
100 tablets, 300 tablets, 500 tablets