Buy Omnitrope Online from Chemical Pharm Store.
Buy Omnitrope Online
Best place to buy Omnitrope online |Omnitrope (somatropin) is a form of human growth hormone important for the growth of bones and muscles. Omnitrope is used to treat growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone. This includes people with with Turner syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes. Omnitrope may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
You should not use Omnitrope if you have cancer, eye problems caused by diabetes, or if you are being treated for Prader-Willi syndrome and you are overweight or have severe breathing problems. You should not use Omnitrope if you have a serious illness due to lung failure or complications from recent surgery, injury, or medical trauma.
Buy Omnitrope Online/Order Omnitrope Wholesale /Retail Supplies Usage.
Before you receive Omnitrope, tell your doctor about all your past and present medical conditions, especially allergies, trauma, surgery, diabetes, cancer, breathing problems, liver or kidney disease, scoliosis, high blood pressure, pancreas disorder, underactive thyroid, or a brain tumor.
Also tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially steroids or diabetes medications. Your dosages of these medicines may need to be changed when you start using Omnitrope. Do not stop using a steroid suddenly or change any of your medication doses without your doctor’s advice.
High Quality Omnitrope Online History .
Call your doctor at once if you have sudden and severe pain in your upper stomach with nausea and vomiting, fast heartbeat, increased thirst or urination, weight loss, or vision changes and sudden, severe pain behind your eyes.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Omnitrope if you are allergic to somatropin or benzyl alcohol, or if you have:
- a serious illness due to lung failure or complications from recent surgery, injury, or medical trauma;
- eye problems caused by diabetes (diabetic retinopathy); or
- if you are being treated for Prader-Willi syndrome and you are overweight or have severe breathing problems (including sleep apnea).
To make sure Omnitrope is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- a pituitary gland disorder;
- abnormal curvature of the spine (scoliosis);
- underactive thyroid;
- history of head injury or brain tumor; or
- a history of childhood brain cancer and radiation treatment.
Some brands of somatropin are not expected to harm an unborn baby, including Genotropin, Omnitrope, Saizen, Serostim, and Zorbtive.
It is not known whether certain other brands of somatropin will harm an unborn baby, including Humatrope, Norditropin, Nutropin, and Tev-tropin.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment.
It is not known whether somatropin passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
How should I use Omnitrope?
Use Omnitrope exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Your dose will depend on what you are being treated for. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Omnitrope is injected into a muscle or under the skin. You may be shown how to use injections at home. Do not self-inject this medicine if you do not understand how to give the injection and properly dispose of used needles and syringes.
Your care provider will show you the best places on your body to inject Omnitrope. Use a different place each time you give an injection. Do not inject Omnitrope into the same place two times in a row.
Do not shake the medication bottle or you may ruin the medicine. Prepare your dose only when you are ready to give an injection. Do not use if the medicine has changed colors or has particles in it. Call your pharmacist for new medicine.
Use a disposable needle and syringe only once. Follow any state or local laws about throwing away used needles and syringes. Use a puncture-proof “sharps” disposal container (ask your pharmacist where to get one and how to throw it away). Keep this container out of the reach of children and pets.
While using Omnitrope, you may need frequent blood tests. Your growth progress will need to be tested often. Your eyes may also need to be checked.
If you have Prader-Willi syndrome, your treatment program may also include weight control. Follow your doctor’s instructions very closely.
Throw away any Omnitrope left over after the expiration date on the label has passed.
Dosage Information (comprehensive)
What happens if I miss a dose?
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Call your doctor if you miss more than 3 doses in a row.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
Overdose can cause tremors or shaking, cold sweats, increased hunger, headache, drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, fast heartbeat, and nausea. Long-term overdose may cause excessive growth.
What should I avoid while using Omnitrope?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Omnitrope: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Serious breathing problems may occur in patients with Prader-Willi syndrome who use Omnitrope. If you have Prader-Willi syndrome, call your doctor promptly if you develop signs of lung or breathing problems such as shortness of breath, coughing, or new or increased snoring.
Also call your doctor at once if you have:
- vision changes with sudden and severe pain behind your eyes and nausea or vomiting;
- pain in your knees or hips, or walking with a limp;
- ear pain, swelling, warmth, or drainage;
- numbness or tingling in your wrist, hand, or fingers;
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate; or
- high blood sugar–increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss.
Common Omnitrope side effects may include:
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- muscle or joint pain;
- headache; or
- pain, itching, or skin changes where the medicine was injected.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What other drugs will affect Omnitrope?
Tell your doctor about all your current medicines, and those you start or stop using during your treatment with Omnitrope, especially:
- birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy
- insulin or oral diabetes medicine; or
- steroid medicine (prednisone, dexamethasone, methylprednisolone, and others).
This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with somatropin, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed in this medication guide.
More about Omnitrope (somatropin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: growth hormones
- Omnitrope (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Genotropin, Humatrope, Norditropin, Saizen, … 7 more
- Omnitrope (FDA)
Related treatment guides
- Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Short Stature for Age
Where can I get more information?
- Your pharmacist can provide more information about
- Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use Omnitrope only for the indication prescribed.
- Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Multum’s drug information is an informational resource designed to assist licensed healthcare practitioners in caring for their patients and/or to serve consumers viewing this service as a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare practitioners. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Buy Omnitrope Online to be to treat growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone.
Copyright 1996-2017 Cerner Multum, Inc. Version: 13.03. Revision Date: 2017-01-04, 1:35:26 PM.